Student and Registration Fees
Registration fees are charged per family and are non-refundable. The registration fee is $300 per family.
Student fees are charged per child and are non-refundable. This fee covers various costs such as textbooks, workbooks, classroom supplies, student insurance, and standardized testing that each child uses. The student fee is $425 per child. Student Fees are due by May 1, 2020. An additional late charge will be added after May 1, 2020.
Tuition covers the salaries and benefits for the staff at Immaculate Conception STEM Academy. The actual cost to educate each child is well over $6,100. The difference between the tuition and the actual cost must be made up through fundraisers. Immaculate Conception STEM Academy offers parents several options for tuition payment:
- Payment in full by August 14, 2020 (avoids FACTs service fees)
- 10 monthly payments August thru May made through FACTs (Tuition Mgmt Co.)
- 11 monthly payments July thru May made through FACTs (Tuition Mgmt Co.)
- 12 monthly payments July thru June made through FACTs (Tuition Mgmt Co.)
|Annual Tuition||10 Monthly Payments||11 Monthly Payments||12 Monthly Payments|
Each Immaculate Conception School Family is required to donate a minimum of $500.00 in fundraising through a variety of community building events. Additionally each school family is required to purchase at least $50.00 in Parish Festival Raffle tickets. The fundraising commitment must be completed by May 1, 2021 or families will be charged accordingly.
Each Immaculate Conception Family is required to complete a minimum of 40 hours of service. It is mandatory that at least 5 of these hours be served at the Festival. A fee of $20.00 per hour will be charged for each hour not completed. The service hour commitment must be completed by May 1, 2021 or families will be charged accordingly.
PTO Buy Out
To fulfill the service hours and fundraising quota, a family may choose to pay $1,200 instead of participating in fundraisers and performing service hours.
8th grade Graduation Fees
$300 to help cover graduation expenses ($150 due October 1 and February 1).
- Student and registration fees must be paid in full by the specified date unless arrangements have been made with the Pastor.
- Tuition Agreement must be completed, signed, and accepted by school administration.
- FACTs online enrollment must be completed unless electing single payment. There will be a nominal FACTs enrollment fee charged to your FACTs account annually.
- Records must be submitted such as immunization card and birth certificate.
Acceptance of a student for readmission will be based on academic performance, conduct, and cooperation with the school and its policies including attendance and finances. Returning families with past due financial balances will be removed from the class list and will not be allowed to register for the next school year until those obligations have been met.
In order for Immaculate Conception STEM Academy to meet its financial obligations the school has adopted the following policies regarding payments.
- Payment of tuition and other financial obligations must be paid when due. Failure to pay may result in your student’s removal from the class list and not be allowed to attend class until payment has been made.
- A $30.00 late fee may be assessed on all accounts not paid when due.
- An NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged per check and check-writing privileges will be suspended if the bank returns payments.
- At least one person is required to be designated as the responsible party who will accept all financial responsibility for the enrolled student/s. The responsible party must sign the tuition agreement. All communications regarding the financial obligations will be made using the address and phone numbers provided on this agreement.
- All accounts that go beyond 60 days past due may be automatically transferred to our collection service for assistance.
- All tuition payments must be made by using the FACTs payment system.
Any family that would like to apply for need based financial aid is required to do so through CEF and FACTs Grant and Aid Assessment. All applications are confidential.