Uniforms & Dress Code
The Immaculate Conception uniform reflects the Catholic values and self discipline that are emphasized and developed in our school. All of these guidelines help ensure a focused and successful school year. As parents it is your responsibility to ensure your child is following these guidelines on a daily basis. All uniforms must be purchased at CKW. All uniforms must be in good condition and fit properly (no baggy clothing).
- Grades TK-8: CKW navy shorts or long pants with navy polo shirt w/school logo.
- Belt that fits correctly at the waist
- Boys may wear plain white or black mid calf crew socks with no logos.
- Grades TK-4: CKW plaid jumper with white Peter Pan blouse w/navy piping.
- Grades 4-8: CKW plaid skirt with white oxford blouse. Skirts may not be shorter than 2 inches above the knee and the waistband may not be rolled.
- Girls must wear bicycle type shorts under their skirt and jumper at all times.
- Girls may wear mid calf or knee high socks in white, black, or navy. They may also wear white or black tights on cold days.
- Only solid black or white athletic shoes with no accents – no high tops.
- All shoe laces must be black or white to coordinate with the shoes.
- Black Mary Jane and saddle oxford style shoes may be worn by the girls.
- No patent leather shoes may be worn.
- No shoes with wheels, lights, designs or characters may be worn.
- No slip on shoes, boots, sandals or open toed shoes may be worn.
- Shoes with high heels are not acceptable at any time.
- Royal P.E. shorts and gray PE t-shirt w/school logo.
- Navy sweatshirt w/logo and navy sweatpants may be worn on cold P.E. days.
- Sweatpants may not be worn under the school skirt and shorts may not be worn on top of sweatpants.
- Only current school year festival t-shirt may be worn.
- A plain white turtle neck shirt or white t-shirt may be worn under the uniform on cold days only.
- Only the CKW navy cardigan sweater or school jacket w/school logo may be worn.
- Current 8th grade jackets may be worn by 8th grade students only. Jackets from past 8th grade classes may not be worn at any time.
- Socks must be worn at all times including free dress days.
- No eye make-up, blush or lip gloss, etc. may be worn.
- No nail polish, acrylic or false nails, designs on nails, tattoos (permanent or temporary), body art, bandanas, perfume or cologne may be worn at any time.
- Boys Grades TK-8 must wear long navy pants and white oxford shirt with uniform tie.
- Girls Grades TK-4 must wear the jumper with white Peter Pan blouse w/navy piping and the criss-cross uniform tie.
- Girls Grades 5-8 must wear the skirt and white oxford blouse with uniform tie.
- All grades may wear the navy w/logo school vest or sweater if needed. Sweatshirts are not acceptable.
- Girls may wear one pair of post type earrings. No hoops or dangling earring may be worn.
- Boys are not permitted to wear earrings at any time.
- Only one religious necklace/bracelet may be worn underneath the school uniform.
- One plain watch with no games or music may be worn.
- No bracelets, wrist bands, friendship bracelets(besides religious) may be worn except for medical reasons.
- Rings are not allowed.
- Watches and jewelry must not be a distraction to the student or teacher or it will be confiscated.
- Hair should be neatly combed and groomed at all times.
- Bangs may not cover eyes at any time.
- Boys must have a short neatly cut style. Hair must be cut around the ears. Ears and neckline must be showing at all times.
- No dyed, highlighted, bleached or colored hair.
- No spiked hair, extensions or extreme styles may be worn at any time.
- Small, simple hair accessories may be worn. Accessories must match the school uniform
To view and purchase uniforms, please go to CKW.