We believe that the Immaculate Conception Catholic School Before/After School Care Program is an extension of a child’s education. Children can learn and develop their social skills as well as good sportsmanship with Christian values. Our goal is to provide our students who are in need of supervised care before and/or after school, with a protective, safe, and happy play-study environment. The After School Care Program utilizes two classrooms, one for quiet homework/study and the other for indoor activities, which includes everything from games to arts and crafts.
Our program will be a structured program involving these activities:
- Snack and relaxation 15-20 minutes
- Homework for the next 45-60 minutes with tutors and staff
- Activity time remainder of the day
- Before School Care Program – 6:45 to 7:45 am – Supervised by Mr James Beam
- After School Care Program – 3:00 to 6:00 pm